Tips & Suggestions
Things we suggest you bring:
- Water (water x 1000! It's August, at a sand pit. BRING WATER.)
- Changes of clothing (for when your costume is soaked in sweat!)
- Sun tan lotion (again, August in a sand pit!)
- Lawn chairs
- Flash lights (no electricity!)
- Bug spray
- SHOES. (no sandals please!)
- Water. No, seriously. WATER.
Suggestions for the most fun at the event:
- Form a group! There's nothing like wars between clans and having fun with a group of people over just by yourself.
- Work on a cool costume-- the costume can really make or break the event for you. But make sure it breathes- this is August we're talking about. Don't wear a costume that hinders movement, or you might find yourself tapped out of a few battles/games!
- Set up early and complete weapon check in as quickly as possible so that you can enjoy the rest of the planned activities.
- Come to the event having eaten a good breakfast. There's convenience stores and grocery stores nearby, but who knows how frequently you'll want to leave the fun! Bring packed lunches and snacks, and a cooler to keep everything secure.
- Leave valuables in your locked car. Unless your tent locks, it's probably not the best place to leave all your expensive electronics and money.